Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12” x 12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
This project is great if you want a cute alternative to treat bags!
- DCWV 12”x12” Minty Lace Stack
- Paper Maché Cones
- Adhesive pearl gems
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue)
- Paper punches (border punches are best)
- Wrap paper around the paper maché cone(s), trimming excess where needed. Adhere in place.
- Embellish the outside of the cone(s) with strips cut from the stack (adhere them around the top section of the cone(s) as shown) as well as paper rosettes.
- Add a few pearls to the embellishments on the cone(s).
- Attach a section of ribbon to the inside of the cone (one on each side) using hot glue.
- Fill and enjoy!
- Looking to make several cones? Try using a paper hat as the template to keep the cost down and the results amazing!
- When embellishing the cone(s), use a variety of border punches to give the strips a decorative border