Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12” x 12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
This project is a great way to spruce up your own journal or make one for a friend!
- DCWV Stack: Mercury Glass
- 1” Ribbon
- Resin or metal icons
- Pearl Pins
- Wooden Word
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam Brush
- Paper crafting adhesive (including Xyron Adhesive, Hot Glue, and E6000)
- Trim paper to fit around the outside of the journal. Put it through the Xyron New Creative Station and adhere in place.
- Add ribbon to the journal and tie a bow.
- Arrange flowers as desired, then secure in place with hot glue.
- Embellish with wooden shapes and metal icons, adhering them in place with E6000 adhesive and embellishing with gesso.
- Add pearl pins and continue embellishing as desired.
- Share with the lucky recipient.
- When adhering the paper to the journal, begin on one side, wrap it around the binding and then go to the opposite side.