Paper Crafting Projects
Have party décor envy? Leave that envy behind and rock your next set of decorations using the various rosette patterns. Whether you are making a set to put behind the dessert table or creating a photo wall, you are covered! Just put them up, stand back, and admire!
- DCWV 16”x20” Premium Stack: Neutral Cardstock
- DCWV Template: Rosette assortment
- Paper trimmer
- Bone folder or scoring tool
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Using the template cut six shapes.
- Score and fan-fold each one on the dotted lines (use the template pieces as a guide).
- Adhere the sections together to make a long strip.
- Adhere the first section to the last section making a cylinder. With it standing on end, gently press it flat so the decorative edge is on the outside and the flat edge is in the center. Hot glue the center together. Hold in place until glue cools.
- Repeat with remaining fan sets.
- Decorate the center with hexagons, circles, flowers, and/or gems.
- Create a display full of various sized medallions by scaling down or enlarging the template sizes.
- Use the circles to hold the hot glue in place during step 4 instead of afterwards, adding a circle to the back as well.