Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Check out this project if you're looking for an adorable way to let someone know you care!
- DCWV 12”x12” Blush stack
- Heart punch
- Paper scraps
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Punch out (or cut out) one heart and glue it on the front of the card.
- Collect your paper scraps and glue those to the top of the heart.
- Cut out a sentiment from the stack or use one you created yourself. Attach that to the card as well.
- Deliver it to someone you love!
- If you don't want to use the Blush stack, the Hello Darlin' or Happy Day stacks work as well!
- Use this project to make a birthday card also!