Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 4+ hours
This gorgeous wreath is perfect for any wedding party or Valentine's Day party!
- DCWV Paper Roses DIY Project Stack
- Hot glue gun with glue
- Horseshoe shaped foam wreath or cut circle wreath into horseshoe shape
- Cut roses and leaves from DIY Project Stack. Assemble roses as directed in instruction sheet, which is included in the stack. (Wire not necessary for this project.)
- Wrap horseshoe shaped wreath with ribbon covering the entirely.
- Glue leaves and roses to wreath.
- Hang with a ribbon
- Feel free to change up the style!