Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 11”x17”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30-50 minutes
Summer parties call for some fun. How about a selection of oversized paper strawberry boxes, complete with a treasure inside for each guest?
- DCWV 11”x17” Premium Double Sided Printed Stack: Brights
- DCWV Strawberry Box template
- Bone folder or scoring tool
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- 1/4" Hole punch
- Using the template as a guide cut the four sides of the berry box.
- Following the dotted lines on the template, score the pieces from step 1.
- Adhere the sides together.
- Cut two leaf shapes using the template. Punch a hole in the top of the box sides and the leaves. Tie a ribbon through the holes in the box and through the leaves to close the box.
- Mix solids and prints together to create an assorted strawberry garden.
- Try reducing the size of the template to create smaller-sized party favor boxes.
- Depending on the style and feel of the décor, embellish the strawberry boxes or leave them as-is.