Paper Crafting Projects
Canvas Fortune Cookie
Canvas Fortune Cookie:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 16”x20”
Approximate Crafting Time: less than 1 hour
Create a larger-than-life fortune cookie as a birthday gift, card, or home décor piece.
- DCWV 16”x20” Premium Stack
- DCWV Fortune Cookie Template
- Pen or marker
- Cut a large circle with the template as a guide.
- Gently fold the circle in half.
- Push in the fold from step 2 toward the outer edge, creating a dent. Adhere in place as needed to create a fortune cookie look.
- Cut a long thin strip using the other template piece.
- Write desired sentiment on the strip.
- Use this as a home décor item, great for conversation.
- Keep the template size as is or reduce it to make a set of party favors or themed gifts.
- Add color to the canvas cookie by using brightly colored paper inserts.