Paper Crafting Projects
Foiled Vellum Flowers
Foiled Vellum Flowers:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12”x12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 to 45 minutes per flower
The texture of vellum, combined with the beautiful foiling on each page, will be a fitting accent to your handcrafted flowers.
- DCWV 12”x12” premium paper stack: Vellum with foil accents
- DCWV Vellum Flower Template
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Decorative button
- Using the template cut several flower shapes to create the amount of desired layers.
- Fold each one along the dotted line (lines are found on the template). Fold each petal in half as well to add dimension.
- Layer the flowers together, the largest at the bottom and smallest on the top. Adhere them together.
- Tie a ribbon through a decorative button and adhere it to the flower center.
- Use this template with different prints and solids to create desired look.
- Adhere together with desired adhesive—button will cover up any glue marks