Paper Crafting Projects
Parisian Heart Box
Parisian Heart Box:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Skill Level: Some Experience Necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 1-2 Hours
Make this project just in time for Valentine's Day!
- 1 Chipboard sheet
- Meet Me in Paris Stack
- Bone folder or score board
- Ribbon or embellishments
- Cut two heart-shapes from chipboard, one slightly smaller than the other.
- Trace both heart-shapes onto paper from Meet Me in Paris Stack. Cut two of each size heart form the paper.
- Cut four 2-inch strips from another Meet Me in Paris paper. Adhere 2 sets of strips together to make two long strips. Score and fold each strip at ¼ inch along the entire length of the strips. Cut ¼ inch slits along the edge to the fold line creating small tabs.
- Line up the fold line on the strips with the edge of the heart-shapes. Adhere one strip to the small heart and the other strip to the large heart by bending the tabs over the top surface of each heart and adhering in place.
- Adhere the paper-heart shapes from step 2 to the front and back of each heart. The small heart should fit inside the large heart creating a finished box.
- Embellish the heart box with tags cut from the Meet Me in Paris Stack, rolled paper flowers, ribbon, or embellishment of your choice.
- This fabulous project is great when you want to give a homemade gift for Valentine's Day or a wedding anniversary!