Paper Crafting Projects
Ceiling Fan Embellishments
Ceiling Fan Embellishments:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 16” x 20”
Approximate Crafting Time: 1 to 2 hours
Have a teen or tween that wants to add some personality to their room? Give them the glitzy glitter stack and then step back while the magic happens!
- DCWV 16”x20” premium paper stack: Glitzy Brights
- DCWV Glitzy Fan Décor Template
- Ceiling fan
- Paper crafting adhesive (double sided tape is recommended for less permanent construction)
- Detach the blades from the fan.
- Trace each fan blade onto the back of desired glitzy paper.
- Cut the fan blade shape.
- Use the template to cut the chevron shape from the cut fan blade shape.
- Adhere the fan blade shape to the end of the fan blade. Leaving a space on the fan blade after the paper, adhere the chevron s hape towards the center of the blade.
- Reattach the fan blades to the fan.
- Use this to spice up the décor in minutes...for almost nothing!
- When attaching the chevron section to the blades, be sure to line them up each time so that the spacing of the chevron is consistent on each one.
- Don’t feel limited to using just the glitzy brights paper for this project—there are also glitzy neutrals, various colors of cardstock with foil embellishments, and several solid cardstock selections.