Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12”x12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 2 hours
Use this garland as is or embellish it with ink, ribbons, patterned paper, and more to match your desired look and feel.
- 12”x12” DCWV Premium Paper Cardstock Stack: Kraft
- DCWV Leaf Garland template
- Bone folder or scoring tool
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Thin wire for leaf stems
- Thick wire or string
- Use the template to cut as many leaves as desired.
- Score each leaf in the same place as the dotted line is found on the template, adding a curve down the center.
- Adhere a wire stem to the end of each leaf. Tie the leaf stems to a thick wire or string.
- Position the leaves as desired.
To create the curve in the leaf with the scoring tool, turn it slightly while moving the tool down the center.
Add in some solid cardstock leaves to match the theme of the party or the décor in the room.