Paper Crafting Projects
Mixed Media Butterfly Tag
Mixed Media Butterfly Tag:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Add a fun accent to any gift with this awesome butterfly tag!
- DCWV 12”x12”
- Plain cardstock
- Buttefly punch
- Adhesive gems
- Distressing tool
- Hole punch
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Pick papers from the DCWV Copper Blues stack, cut them and distress the edges. Adhere everything together.
- Take the paints you've chosen and apply the color thin with a brush. Punch out a butterfly, add some paint to that.
- Add the thread and the butterfly to the tag. You can add some bling with gems from a DCWV jewelry sheet and some white splatters.
- Add some ribbon under the butterfly.
- Add some ribbon to the top.
- Not familiar with mixed media? Check out a few online tutorials before proceeding.
- Change up the colors to match your desired look and feel!