Paper Crafting Projects
Paper Framed Hearts
Paper Framed Hearts:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 11”x17”
Approximate Crafting Time: 15 to 20 minutes per heart
Whether you want to create a new home décor theme in your house or add to your current setup, the framed heart piece is a must-have. It can be put together in minutes and last for months.
- DCWV 11”x17” Premium Paper Stack: Black cardstock with foil
- DCWV Heart template
- Paper crafting adhesive (including dimensional foam squares)
- Large square frames lined with watercolor paper or cardstock
- Trace and cut the heart template onto the back of 3 prints from the stack. Cut them out.
- Beginning with the first piece, slide one edge of the slit over the other side of the slit, keeping the heart shape but adding a slight pucker in the middle. Adhere the pieces in place. Repeat with the other 2 hearts.
- Adhere a heart to the center of each framed piece of watercolor paper (or cardstock) using dimensional foam squares to hold the hearts in place.
- Change out the paper to a different print or solid to create desired look.
- If no dimension is desired, leave the heart as is, cutting out step 2.