Paper Crafting Projects
Copper Blue Decor
Copper Blue Decor:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12” x 12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
These beautiful home decor items with surely add a nice touch to any room!
- DCWV 12”x12” Copper Blues Stack
- Various sizes of candle holders or glass vases
- Flower pattern
- Craft knife
- Self-healing mat
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Select 3 prints. Cut the height down on each one to match with the height of the corresponding cylinder. Leave each page as-is or cut out parts of the pattern to allow additional light to shine through. Once desired pattern is achieved, adhere the sections of patterned paper onto the corresponding cylinders.
- Cut out enough pieces to create 4 flowers from coordinating prints in the stack. Assemble them together and add a button in the middle of each. Use them to embellish the outside of 2 of the 3 cylinders.
- Tie a ribbon around the remaining cylinder, tying it off in the center with a bow.
- Insert candles and display as desired.
- Use your electronic cutting machine to create the flowers in little-to-no time at all!
- Keep things eco smart and paper friendly—go for the battery-powered candles