DCWV Labels: Black Shields on Kraft
DCWV Labels: Black Shields on Kraft:
Have some fun sprucing up your gifts, envelopes, and card making projects with the shield-shape labels from DCWV. Made to work with your home computer, just download the appropriate template (they are available in a Word or Illustrator document), fill in the details, and hit print! The hardest part will be figuring out just what to say!
- Easy to use
- Can be put on cardstock, vellum, copy paper, metal, and smooth glass
- Mess-free; labels can be easily removed when desired
- Available in 9 additional shapes, colors, and/or sizes
- If your template doesn’t automatically download, try right-clicking and selecting the “save linked file” option. If that still doesn’t work, please try opening the same page in a different internet browser.
- Laser or ink jet printers are recommended for use with this product
- Sentiments can also be handwritten in with a pen or marker
- Follow the guides on your template file of choice to ensure your text is going in the right place for printing
- Run a test paper through first, marking one side as the “top” and other as the “bottom”, to ensure your labels will be positioned correctly
- Once the labels are printed, if the initial placement isn’t right on, remove them quickly and place where desired (labels have less stick to them if much time passes between application and any needed moving)