Foiled Vellum Vases
Foiled Vellum Vases:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12”x12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 to 45 minutes per flower
These foiled vellum vases are sure to add a touch of sophistication to any space, especially when used as a place to showcase candles or fresh flower display. Make them in minutes and keep them forever.
- 12”x12” DCWV Premium Stack: Vellum with foil
- Assorted Vases
- Paper Trimmer
- Double-sided tape
- Ribbon, string, buttons (optional)
- Choose a selection of vases that are less than 12” in circumference.
- Cut vellum to height of the vase.
- Wrap vellum around vase and secure in the back with double-sided tape.
- Trim excess vellum as needed.
- Embellish with ribbons, strings, buttons, or more if desired.
- Try adding the vellum to the outside of a candle, on a scrapbook layout, in a set of tags, and more. It is the visual texture of the vellum, together with the foiling, that will make your projects look amazing with little effort!
- Vellum glue is recommended for application when there are little-to-no embellishments that will cover the glue spots.
- Pair the vellum up with a bold-colored cardstock sheet as a backer to give it a new look and feel.