Glitzy Glitter Wreath
Glitzy Glitter Wreath:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 16” x 20”
Approximate Crafting Time: 3 to 5 hours
This glitzy glitter project is perfect for creating a statement without standing out. Use it on your door, in your office or entryway or in your craft room.
- DCWV 16”x20” premium paper stack: Glitzy neutrals
- DCWV Glitzy Leaf Template
- DCWV Wreath Base Template
- Craft knife (optional)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Cut out the wreath base template. Trace the template four times onto a piece of cardboard to create one complete ring. Cut the cardboard ring out using the craft knife.
- Cut as many leaves as desired from the glitzy paper.
- One by one, put a dot of hot glue at the base of each leaf and pinch it together.
- After the glue is dry, roll the edge of each leaf back to get a curved shape.
- Adhere the leaves to the wreath base.
- Add a loop of ribbon to the back of the wreath base, securing it firmly in place to hang wreath where desired.
- Change the size of the wreath by enlarging or reducing the size of the template pieces.
- When gluing the base of each leaf together, a clothespin works great to hold the pinch while the glue cools.
- Customize the wreath for an event or holiday—make it red and green for Christmas, Pink, purple, and yellow for spring, and more!
Click HERE to download.