Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 6" x 6" & 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
A fantastic card for a new neighbor!
- DCWV 12”x12” Lodge stack
- 5-1-2”x5-1/2” ivory card base and coordinating envelope
- 6”x6” white cardstock sheet
- Personal die cut machine that includes alpha and leaf shapes
- Paper crafting adhesive (including foam squares)
- Paper Trimmer
- Pencil (optional)
- Select (or create) a 5-1/2”x5-1/2” ivory card base.
- Select 2 coordinating prints from the stack. Cut one to 5-1/4”x5-1/4”; adhere it to the front of the card, centered between all sides.
- Using a diecut machine (or alpha template from online) cut the 2nd print to say HOME. *Note: when assembled, the letters should fit in a 4-3/4”x 4-3/4” space.
- Cut 2 leaf shapes from a white cardstock sheet, each measuring 1to 1-1/4” in length. Adhere these behind a saying from the stack (or another desired saying). Adhere the saying to the center of the card using foam squares for added dimension.
- Don’t have a personal die cut machine? Try drawing your own custom templates or find the ones you like online!