Paper Crafting Projects
Metal Gift Box
Metal Gift Box:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
This project will provide you with the cutest wedding or party favors!
- DCWV 12”x12” Stack: Embossed Foil
- Coordinating cardstock sheet
- Personal die cut machine with leaves (or leaf stencil)
- Metal gift boxes
- Buttons or floral embellishments
- Paper crafting adhesive (including double-sided tape and glue dots)
- Paper Trimmer
- Cover the top and sides of the box with desired shade of embossed cardstock.
- Wrap a strip of ribbon around the lip of the lid, securing it in place so that it will lay flush with the lid.
- Cut out a leaf die cut shape using the solid cardstock. Adhere the leaf to the lid, adding on any additional floral embellishments.
- Repeat as desired.
- Don’t have a leaf die cut shape? Freehand your own!