Paper Crafting Projects
Oversized Cardstock Umbrella
Oversized Cardstock Umbrella:
Add a touch of wonder to the room with a paper umbrella. You can make the project as shown, adding in desired colors and shades of cardstock (or even a few prints!) to give it a personalized look.
*Note: Please keep out of the reach of children
- DCWV 16”x20”Premium Cardstock Stack: Primaries
- DCWV Umbrella Template
- Bone folder or scoring tool
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- String, thread or ribbon
- Using the template cut seven umbrella sections.
- Using the template as a guide score each one on the dotted line.
- Adhere sections together on the score line (there will be a slight overlap underneath each section) until umbrella shape is achieved.
- Cut as many raindrops as desired. Hang them from the umbrella using string or thread.
- Adhere a ribbon or string through the top of the umbrella and hang where desired.
- Make one for a baby shower, bridal shower, baby’s room, and more!
- Use the same cardstock shades or vary them from section to section, depending on the theme and color of the décor.
- Add in a print to give the raindrops or umbrella form added texture.
Click HERE to download.