27 – Black 14mm Round Ceramic Beads BM19619
27 – Antique Brass Head Pins BM19730
2 – Antique Brass Oval Jump Rings BM19730
1 – Antique Brass Toggle Clasp BM19734
20 in. – Antique Brass Large Oval Link Snake Chain BM19668
19 in. – Antique Brass Large Rolo Chain BM19670
36 in. – Black Satin ¼ in. Ribbon
Necklace Instructions (18-inch length):
1. Cut a 19-inch length of Large Rolo Chain.
2. Cut a 36-inch length of ¼-inch ribbon, then knot one end of ribbon to 1st chain link and pass ribbon through each link.
3. Cut a 19-inch length of Large Oval Link Snake Chain, then twist both chains slightly and join ends using 2-links of Snake Chain.
4. Attach Toggle Clasp to end links using Oval Jump Rings.
5. Create a dangle by sliding a Black 14mm Round Ceramic Bead onto a Head Pin and forming a simple loop. Repeat 26 times.
6. Attach all 27-dangles to Snake Chain, distributing them evenly along necklace.