Paper Crafting Projects
Modern Metallic Gift Tag
Modern Metallic Gift Tag:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
This tag is perfect for any occasion! Feel free to change up the patterns!
- DCWV 12”x12” Modern Metallic Stack
- Flower template
- Glitter (optional)
- Watercolor, Brush (optional)
- Paper Crafting adhesive (including Double-sided Adhesive, Liquid glue (or glue dot), and hot glue)
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 4-1/4" x 3-1/4 " banner shape for the background.
- Cut a 4" x 3" banner shape and layer it in the center of the background banner.
- Cut the “Always” and “Forever” phrase from the stack.
- Adhere the “Always” and “Forever” phrase on the front of the banner.
- Trace and cut the rosette pattern. Add watercolor if desired.
- Roll the rosette from the outer edge, inward. Secure it to an extra cardstock piece with hot glue.
- Add glitter to the center of the flower by pressing a glue dot (or a dab of liquid glue) in the middle of the flower and covering it with glitter.
- Fold twine into a bow and adhere behind the rosette, then attach this to the tag.
- Attach tag to a present or gift bag using double-sided adhesive.
- Use this same recipe to create a variety of pennants for a banner