Paper Crafting Projects
There are always several little things needed to create the “perfect” wedding celebration. Keep them simple and affordable, yet über chic, by creating paper embellishments. The paper bow works great for embellishing chairs, banners, and more!
- DCWV 11”x17” Premium Double-sided Printed Stack: Neutrals
- DCWV Chair Bow template
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Using the template pieces, cut two bow loops, one bow center, and four bow tails using a variety of cardstock prints.
- Bend the bow loops in half and adhere them together in the center with hot glue.
- Wrap the bow center around the center of the loops and adhere it in place.
- Cut an inch from the top of two of the bow tails. Adhere the smaller cut bow tails on top of the longer bow tails. Adhere the bow tail groupings to the back of the bow loops as shown.
- Depending on the event, change the prints or solids used to make the bows to coordinate with the décor.
- Try reducing the bow template to make coordinating pieces that go on the party favors.
Click HERE to download.