Paper Crafting Projects
Whoever said you couldn’t embellish a musical instrument must not have known what could be done with glitter paper! Use the Glitzy brights stack to embellish guitars and more, using them as a home décor item, party decoration or centerpiece.
- DCWV 16”x20” premium paper stack: Glitzy Brights
- DCWV Butterfly template
- Musical instrument
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Remove extra hardware from the instrument as needed.
- Trace the shape of the instrument onto the back of the glitzy paper. Cut out the shape and adhere it to the instrument, trimming if/where needed.
- Use the butterfly template to cut as many butterflies as desired.
- Fold the butterfly wings up. Adhere the bodies of the butterflies to the instrument.
- Reattach extra hardware if applicable.
- This would work best for retired instruments being used as décor pieces.
- Flat surfaces would be easiest to work with if covering the bulk of the instrument.
- Use this idea for embellishing a frame, clipboard, canvas, and more!