Paper Crafting Projects
Embossed Cards With Stitched Paper Embellishments
Embossed Cards With Stitched Paper Embellishments:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 6" x 6"
Approximate Crafting Time: 20 minutes to 30 minutes
These cards are super cute for a birthday card or to let someone know you love them!
- DCWV 6”x6” Embossed White stack
- DCWV 6”x6” In Stitches stack
- Coordinating cardstock pages
- Card base(s) in desired sizes
- Coordinating rhinestone embellishments
- Buttons (optional)
- Alpha stickers or sentiment stickers
- Sewing machine (optional)
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut a solid cardstock mat for the front of the card. Adhere it in place.
- Cut an embossed cardstock mat to go on top of the solid (1/2” smaller on all sides); adhere it to the middle of the solid cardstock piece.
- Cut a strip of desired page in the stitched stack. Cut a smaller solid cardstock mat to go behind it (in an additional contrasting color or in the same color used in step 1). Adhere the stitched section and the coordinating mat to the front of the card as shown.
- Embellish with rhinestones, buttons, and/or desired sentiment.
- If desired, add extra stitching to the card around the embossed mat and the stitched strip