Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 16”x20”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 to 45 minutes per box
Bring on the love with a set of paper heart boxes. They are perfect for sharing with one special someone or many of the important people in your life!
- 16”x20” DCWV Premium Cardstock Stack: Brights
- DCWV Bright Heart Box Template
- Scoring tool
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut the box and side shapes on desired cardstock using the template as a guide.
- Score and fold them on the dotted lines as shown onthe template.
- Adhere sections together on the folded tabs.
- Leave one of the bottom sections unglued to open and close box.
- Leave box as is or embellish to match the theme of the party or décor.
- Create them on your own or enlist the help of little fingers to make it a family project.
Click HERE to download.