Kraft Rolled Roses
Kraft Rolled Roses:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 11”x17”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes
With just a little time and effort, you can update your home décor with this set of rolled roses.
- DCWV 11”x17” Premium Paper Stack: Kraft with gold foil
- DCWV Wall Flowers Template
- Tweezers, quilling tool, or pen to help with rolling the flowers
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Bone folder and/or scoring tool (optional)
- Cut flower shapes using the template.
- Tightly roll the flower shape like a cinnamon roll, beginning at the outer edge of the spiral and rolling to the center. Let the spiral uncoil a little until desired look is achieved.
- Curl back the edges of each petal.
- Hot glue the rolled spiral to the center base underneath the spiral. Hold in place until cooled.
Come see the full video tutorial HERE.
- Roll the petals of each flower over a pencil, using the tension between the pencil and thumb to create the curl.
- If the flower is loosening up before the petals are curled, skip to step 4 and glue the piece together.
- Change up the prints, alter the size of the template, or add beads or buttons to the center of each flower to create a custom look.
Click HERE to download