Paper Crafting Projects
Paper Fortune Cookies
Paper Fortune Cookies:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Skill Level: No Experience Necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: Less than an hour
Pair this project with the paper take-out box!
- Sweet and Sassy Paper Stack by DCWV
- 3 ½” Circle punch or circle template
- Cut strips of paper with funny fortunes from the stack.
- Cut 3 ½” or larger circles from the Sweet and Sassy Paper Stack.
- Fold the circles in half and crease only one inch in the center. Open the circle and fold in half the other direction but do not crease.
- Pull the two corners together while pushing in the center of the circle at the crease. Doing this will create a fortune cookie shape, with one edge of the paper folded underneath the other edge, or both pieces with a crease, either way works.
- Insert a fortune into the paper cookie.
- Adhere the cookie together with adhesive at the crease or at the corners to hold the cookie shape.
- Try writing your own fortunes for the cookies!